Beckhams Go To Lawyers After Second Affair Claim

Sky News reports a spokeswoman for former Spice Girl and husband David said they had spoken to lawyers over the latest “kiss-and-tell” claims made by Sarah Marbeck in News of the World reports over the weekend.

The statement said: “This weekend a series of even more absurd and unsubstantiated claims have been published about David and Victoria Beckham. The couple continue to dismiss these stories and they will not be commenting upon them further at this time. Lawyers have been instructed by David and Victoria concerning these matters.” The News of the World immediately responded to the statement and said they would stand by their story “100%”, insisting: “The News of the World’s position remains totally unchanged.”

Read more.

Posh Believes Becks’ Denials

The Mirror reports former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is siding with her husband David over reports from Rebecca Loos and Sarah Marbeck claiming they had affairs with her husband. “I don’t believe those girls. It is their word against David’s, and I know who I trust,” Posh told a pal. “I am determined to make sure they won’t ruin my marriage.”

Victoria Beckham Attends David’s Soccer Match

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham arrived for her husband David’s soccer match in Madrid on Sunday (April 11) as she tried to put on a brave face in response to allegations of her husband having affairs with two different women.

Related News

4 thoughts on “Beckhams Go To Lawyers After Second Affair Claim

  1. Jenna-Taylia says:

    It is amazing what lengths some slutty women will go to in order to earn themselves some money! I really hope these stories are false, and David and Victoria can sue the bollocks off the editors of these tabloids!

  2. popmaster167 says:

    if I was the editor of News of The World,i would either stop with this or start delving deep into my wallet and looking for a new job because this is a sure fire sign they are going to get their a.s.s.e.s sued the hell off. The sad thing is there are so many more important things going on in the world like soldiers dying in Iraq and wars going on and all they can write about is the Beckham’s marital problems.

  3. popnicklover says:

    This is getting crazy. Pretty soon there will be a third…and a forth…and a fifth…and the damn tabloids will make David look like a man whore. The tabloids should just leave the Beckhams alone. It’s a good thing that David and Victoria are finally taking a stand to this bullsh*t being thrown at them by going to lawyers. Hopefully, the slutty women and tabloids involved will all get sued!

  4. Izzy says:

    With all the press these two have done over the last week I’ve never seen such a phony display of solidarity. I give them six months and the divorce will be sealed with ink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *