Britney Spears mother Lynne posted a new diary entry on Britney’s official site on Wednesday. Lynne revealed, “Britney went to New York for four days. She and Jenny, her friend, stayed with Bryan. Brit and Jenny enjoyed spending time together, since they had not seen each other in a while. They shopped every day! Bryan and Lauren took them out on the town a few times too. One of those nights, they all came in to a real mess! Brit had left a candle burning in front of an air vent. The wall caught on fire, and the fire department had to come to put it out.” And this wasn’t Britney’s first experience with causing a fire.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.