The Daily Star reports that Britney Spears had a scare stepping on a hypodermic needle in a parking lot while barefoot. The singer was then immediately rushed to Hawaii State Hospital and examined, where she was assured that the needle was unused. “Britney is going to be fine,” a source said. “It was more the shock of seeing the needle poking out of her foot — as you can imagine… The conclusion we would all jump to is that it was discarded by a drug user. Britney was distraught but brave.”
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.