DA’s Case Against Jacko Beginning To Crumble

According to the Drudge Report, the New York Times is planning to report that the strength of the child molestation case against is in question. Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon has twice delayed filing formal charges against Jackson, while the tip line set up to field anonymous calls from anyone with information about the current case or similar complaints of misconduct by Jackson has yielded little, according to a spokesman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department.

Michael Jackson’s Feeling Bugged

December 3, 2003 – The New York Daily News reports Michael is worried police bugged Neverland when they spent 12 hours searching the grounds for evidence that he molested a 12-year-old boy last month. “He ordered a sweep of the entire place,” a source revealed. “They’re even running the teddy bears through radio-frequency sensors to see if there might be transmitters inside.” Sgt. Chris Pappas of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department denied any covert surveillance – “those are absurd allegations.”

Simon Cowell Comments On Jacko And The Kiss

December 3, 2003 – When Extra met with Simon Cowell, there was no debate about what the American Idol judge really thinks of mega-music stars. He says, “If I was offered Michael Jackson as a recording artist tomorrow, no. And I see that ghastly kiss with Madonna and Britney Spears on the MTV awards. You know like I’m shocked… not. It is just smacks of desperation.”

Related News

One thought on “DA’s Case Against Jacko Beginning To Crumble

  1. Lotus says:

    I’m starting to doubt that there will be a trial. It’s just like the last time! MJ will walk and no questions has found an awnser. MJ will continue to sleep with little boys and wonder why the world suspects him of being a pervert.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *