Jason Mraz answered another dozen questions submitted by fans on his blog at MySpace (@jasonmraz) on Monday (August 3), including what five things he’s glad he tried. The San Diego based singer songwriter responded:
1. This gig. It wasn’t promised. I just tried it.
2. Kissing a man. It’s the only way to know.
3. Juggling 5 balls. That sh** is hard. But I’m working on it.
4. I once drove straight from San Diego to Mechanicsville without stopping. 45 hours without sleep. It was the only way I could get home in time for the holidays since I didn’t have the means or money to fly back then. My record for no sleep is 4 days. What a truly weird experience that is. I won’t lie. You lose a part of yourself when you push it like that. But I’m glad I tried it. I spent one afternoon staring into a mirror, deep inside the blankness of my pupils until the rest of my reflection disappeared. My thesis being about how reality is actually based on what we think it is. Our thoughts make life what it is. Think otherwise, see otherwise, and it will all go away.
5. Vitamineral Green! Which reminds me; my brother sent me this message the other day talking about the magical green stuff. Check it.