Jennifer Lopez’s most recent movie Shall We Dance opened in Japan this weekend to improve it’s overseas total to 85 Million. The movie which grossed 57 Million domestically, has a total gross of 142 Million, which is in Lopez’s career, behind only Maid In Manhatten’s total gross. SWD has crossed Lopez’s other biggies The Wedding Planner and Anaconda. SWD is however Lopez’s biggest international release, leaving behind Anaconda’s 71 Million to it’s 85. You can check out the movie statistics at boxofficemojo.com. The movie opened at Japan this weekend with a 2.1 Million haul from a limited 296 screens. Lopez’s new movie ‘Monster In Law’ opens in early May.
- Pop Stars React To Boston Marathon Explosions
- Justin Bieber Takes Heat On Twitter For Anne Frank Comment
- Ashley Tisdale Does ‘Scary Movie 5′ Themed Twitter Q&A
- Charlie Sheen Tells Lindsay Lohan: Rehab Sucks
- Mollie King On Being The Saturdays’ Only Single Member
- Cody Simpson On Choosing Which Girl To Serenade
- Cody Simpson And Ryan Beatty Announce Summer Tour
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?