The New York Daily News reports Jennifer Lopez’s childhood home at 2210 Blackrock Ave. in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx, caught fire about 2:30 p.m. Thursday after fireworks landed on the roof. Current owner Rookmin Arjune said, “Yes, we’re going to rebuild. The J.Lo room is perfect. It just lost its windows.” Firefighters brought the fire under control 45 minutes after it was reported. Most of the damage was limited to the back of the house.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.