AJessFriend, moderator at Jessica Simpson’s official website forum, told fans minutes ago: “Here’s some Jessica news, some of which we’ve already heard: Jess shot 2 more episodes of That 70’s Show that will air Jan 29 and Feb. 5 according to latest schedule. According to Tina they are really funny and shouldn’t be missed. Jessica is apparently close to finishing the vocals for the new CD & only has 2-3 songs left to do. Despite what you have read or heard elsewhere, there is no official word on a track listing yet nor is the album title final yet.”
Jessica Simpson Loves Being A Role Model
January 15, 2003 – Jessica and 98 Degrees star Nick Lachey spoke about their wedding to TV Guide Online. Simpson said, “I love being a role model, and Nick has a great heart, and I know people look up to him, too. We can only hope that as a couple, we’re role models, and that our fans see the true love that is there.”
Latest Jessica Simpson News
January 15, 2003 – Contributed anonymously:
From the mod AJessFriend at Jessica’s official mb:
“Here’s some Jessica news, some of which we’ve already heard:
1. Jess is singing the National Anthem in Philly this weekend for the Eagle/Buccaneers game. The TV people are telling Jessica that for a change the National Anthem singing will be televised this time. Yay!
2. She is doing a performance at Legoland in San Diego for AEFK (Atheletes & Entertainers for Kids) for the NFL players & families on Thursday 1/23. This is the charity she is involved in with Shaq. She does quite a bit of stuff for them.
3. The Instyle Weddings Show is airing on 1/21 at on NBC. Check local listings for time.
4. Jess shot 2 more episodes of ‘That 70’s Show’ that will air in February during sweeps week. According to Tina, they are really funny and shouldn’t be missed!
5. Jessica is apparently close to finishing the vocals for the new cd & only has 2-3 songs left to do. No word on a track listing yet.
Usual disclaimer: This is ALL I know about these items for now. If I hear more details I’ll pass them along.”
Jessica Simpson On Entertainment Tonight
January 4, 2003 – Contributed by KKtwins:
On Monday’s Entertainment Tonight, they will have a segment featuring Jessica trying on different wedding gowns when she was preparing for her big wedding to 98 Degrees star Nick Lachey.