Justin Bieber tells The Sun he’d like to star in a remake of ‘Grease’ with Miley Cyrus, where he’d play Danny and the ‘Hannah Montana’ star would be his leading lady Sandy. “I would go for Miley Cyrus without hesitation,” the teen said. “She can sing, dance and act.” The Bieb also suggested Susan Boyle for the part of Principal McGee and a part for his celebrity crush Cheryl Cole. Read more.
- Pop Stars React To Boston Marathon Explosions
- Justin Bieber Takes Heat On Twitter For Anne Frank Comment
- Ashley Tisdale Does ‘Scary Movie 5′ Themed Twitter Q&A
- Charlie Sheen Tells Lindsay Lohan: Rehab Sucks
- Mollie King On Being The Saturdays’ Only Single Member
- Cody Simpson On Choosing Which Girl To Serenade
- Cody Simpson And Ryan Beatty Announce Summer Tour
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?