Peoplenews.com reports Kelly Osbourne has revealed how a meal with Elton John left her running for the toilet after she got food poisoning dining out with him in the South of France. Kelly, brother Jack and mother Sharon were staying at Elton’s home in the south of France when he took the family out for dinner. She said, “I’m never eating a piece of fu**ing fish again. We had shellfish, then I spent the next two days with the sh**s and throwing up everywhere.”
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.