Macaulay Culkin broke years of silence and discussed his friendship with Michael Jackson on Thursday night on ‘Larry King Live. “I wasn’t one of his fans,” Culkin told King. “I think that’s one of the reasons we connected. I called him a jerk all the time. I called him a fathead and he gets it.” As for the molestation allegations and what happened when he was at Neverland? “That’s what’s so weird,” Culkin responded. “Nothing happened. Really. We played video games.” Check out an entire transcript here.
- Justin Bieber Takes Heat On Twitter For Anne Frank Comment
- Ashley Tisdale Does ‘Scary Movie 5′ Themed Twitter Q&A
- Charlie Sheen Tells Lindsay Lohan: Rehab Sucks
- Mollie King On Being The Saturdays’ Only Single Member
- Cody Simpson On Choosing Which Girl To Serenade
- Cody Simpson And Ryan Beatty Announce Summer Tour
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?
- Gin Wigmore On ‘Gravel & Wine’, Butch Walker & Acoustic Shows