Mariah Carey Still Reveals Without Revealing

Rafer Guzmán of Newsday was in attendance Thursday at Radio City Music Hall for ’s Charmbracelet tour stop. He writes, “And although the first song, ‘Heartbreaker,’ didn’t call for it, Carey immediately began squeaking out her famous, frilly high notes. She did so on nearly every song, lacing them together like musical doilies and passing them out whether they were needed or not. For nearly two hours, the concert unfolded like a long parade of lame ideas taken from the worst of mainstream culture. The set borrowed blatantly from the movie ‘Moulin Rouge,’ resembling a Parisian artist’s garret, complete with awful ‘paintings’ of Carey on an easel.”


Related News

9 thoughts on “Mariah Carey Still Reveals Without Revealing

  1. MariahCareyFan08sucks says:

    Where Oh Where is psychochops Mike? Mike? Mike? You out there Mike? You see this Mike? So much for all the positive reviews I guess. LOL!!!!! This guy says so perfectly what all the haters have been saying for so long. Mariah has no REAL personality, there is no REAL Mariah at all. All there is is a desperate person that will do whatever she thinks will get her over with the depressedchops. Lambhos he is right about that pathetic fake smile, everyone can see through it.

  2. mikemc says:

    OKAY, we have posted GREAT review after GREAT review and you know it, this is the first review that I’ve seen of her tour that didn’t like it!!!!! Gee, after over 30 dates played, Mariah finally gets a BAD review, that is pretty damn good to me!!!! That still doesn’t take away the fact that 95% of the other reviews she’s had were EXCELLENT!

  3. HoneyRain says:

    LMAO at this idiotic story.. but it’s okay tho.. cause no matter how many people hate Mariah.. SHE STILL KEEPS GOING.. SHE STILL KEEPS SINGING.. SHE STILL KEEPS SELLING.. SHE STILL KEEPS BELIEVING.. SHE STILL HAS MILLIONS OF FANS.. SHE’S STILL THE NUMBER ONE FEMALE ARTIST.. SHE STILL HAS THE BEST VOICE.. SHE STILL HAS THE MOST TALENT.. SHE STILL RIPS IT UP ON STAGE.. SHE STILL KEEPS SMILING.. and most of all.. SHE IS STILL HERE after THIRTEEN YEARS!! and NO ONE can take that away from her!

  4. MariahCareyFan08sucks says:

    You forgot to mention that she is STILL A FLOP, STILL A JOKE, STILL A HAS BEEN, STILL CLINGING DESPERATELY TO A CAREER THAT USED TO BE AND ONLY EXISTED BECAUSE SHE MARRIED HER WAY TO SUCCESS, STILL BEING A STRIPPER, STILL A LIP SYNCER, AND STILL…..A WHACKO!

  5. tena says:

    she isn’t the # 1 female artist, only in your deluded mind. She is selling less then ever, and who cares what she does on stage, she couldn’t even sell out radio city.

  6. Arman80 says:

    Anything else you want to get out of your system, so you can go away.

    We all know you can’t please everyone and before all the haters start getting excited, I suggest they read the entire review again. This guy does praise Mariah’s Subtle Invitation and said her version of BOTH worked surprisingly well. He was obviously hating too because he wasn’t expecting BOTH to be up to par with the original! I believe a reviewer should go in with an unbiased opinion of the artist. Good thing Mariah proved him wrong! It’s funny how the haters’ mind works, they only seem to see what they want to believe!

  7. niceg says:

    95% great reviews, 5% bad. That’s because 95% of the reporters are paid by MCow or the lamb-hos. The other 5% are genuine. After revealing all, I doubt she has anything more to reveal. Except some insanity. She’s in the process of turning into Jacko-Wacko impersonator. lets hope she doesn’t dangle her boobs outside the balcony! lol…

  8. SJ says:

    HATER-HO niceg…. why do you bring up NON-REALISTIC things you stupid ass. Oh yeah, Mariah paid the critics to give her a give review… THAT BULL!. That shows everyone how stupid hater-ho’s are.

  9. HoneyRain says:

    Shouldn’t you be buzzing around some trash somewhere??’, ‘b!tch I thought we’ve been through this before.. don’t say nothing to me.. I don’t give a damn what you say because your DELUDED remarks don’t mean crap to me.. but of course I’m going to keep replying because I love arguing with hopeless twits like you.. you spend more time in Mariah’s threads than anyone else’s I bet.. I would even put money on it.. because you’re an obsessed HATER.. and that is worse than being an obsessed fan.. idiot.

    dumbass haters spend more time in Mariah threads than the fans do.. so f**kin idiotic!! why don’t you all go worship your talentless idols and leave Mariah alone.. Mariah HAS talent and she’s been proving it for over a decade.. her carer ain’t fading.. she’s selling more albums than a LOT of the musicians today.. and you say she’s a JOKE?? haha.. funny.. almost as funny as your really believing that.. seriously.. you haters are the ones who are deluded.. stupid idiots.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

popdirt.com