Marit Larsen checked in with fans on her blog at MySpace (@maritlarsen) on Sunday (November 2) as the Norwegian singer songwriter prepares to go on tour in support of her second album ‘The Chase’. The former M2M singer tells readers:
1. The tour. 2. The songs. 3. The band. 4. The opening act.
1. Oh boy. Starting Thursday, I will be heading back out on the road. Finally! I have been looking forward to this for months.
2. I’m thrilled to have two full albums to choose from when making set lists. I truly enjoy playing my new songs along with the older ones.
3. Along with me on tour I have a phenomenal band consisting of Marius Graff (acoustic and electric guitars, mandolin, banjo, lap steel and vocals), Even Ormestad (bass and synth), Karim Sayed (drums and vocals), Øystein Moen (keys) and Line Horntveth (vocals and percussion).
4. The lovely new Norwegian indie pop band My Little Pony will be coming along as our opening act on a few selected dates of the tour. Don’t miss out, I suspect it might be magical.