Matt Nathanson Recaps First Round In The Studio

checked in with fans on his blog at MySpace (@mattnathanson) on Tuesday (March 16) with a studio recap as the singer songwriter works on a follow-up to 2007’s ‘Some Mad Hope’. Matt writes:

long story short… I’m back home. got home Sunday night. 6 songs are done. well, 80% done. the other 20% will happen once we let things settle a bit. get some distance. in the meantime, I’ll start writing the next round.

yes, my friends, it’s true. I’m like a slow food restaurant. fresh! write six songs. record six songs. then go back and write the next batch. gives me perspective. plus, if O had to record 12 songs in one long session, like I used to do, I would kill puppies.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.