Moby talked with Reuters following the opening of his new teashop in New York called ‘Teany.’ Moby distinguished his place from Britney’s Nyla saying, “Obviously there is a big difference between Britney Spears’ restaurant Nyla and my restaurant Teany. I mean Teany is really small. It is not that fancy. It’s just a nice simple place in the neighbourhood. And the other big difference is that I don’t know how much time Britney really spends in her restaurant. I am here everyday.” Another difference is price, as Moby’s vegetarian menu is much cheaper than what Britney offers.
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?
- Gin Wigmore On ‘Gravel & Wine’, Butch Walker & Acoustic Shows
- Cody Simpson Talks Sightseeing In Paris With Justin Bieber
- Jessie Ware Talks ‘Sweet Talk’ Video, Celebrity Props
- Ed Sheeran Gets A Sword From ‘The Hobbit’, Courtesy Peter Jackson
- Calvin Harris: Jakwob “Lifted My Chords” From ‘I’m Not Alone’
- Miley Cyrus Denies Meeting Up With Nick Jonas
- Blake Lewis Close To Finishing New Album