Nadine Coyle & Family Survive Carbon Monoxide Leak

Nadine Coyle

has revealed she had a brush with death along with her family and fiance Jason Bell at her Huntington Beach mansion after living in the home for four months before a poisonous carbon monoxide leak was spotted emanating from a cracked central heating boiler. “Everyone could have died. We’re lucky still to be here,” the star said, according to The Sun. “My mouth erupted in blisters. I couldn’t sleep or eat or think straight. Everyone got really drowsy and we kept having to go to sleep.” Fortunately the home was well ventilated.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.