BBC Newsround reports A1 star Paul Marazzi has quit the band. Paul said, “After a lot of thought and deliberation I have made the difficult choice to leave the band due to personal reasons. I have had a brilliant five years with A1 and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been part of the whole A1 experience, everyone at Sony, but most of all our amazing fans. I would like to wish Christian, Ben and Mark all the best of luck in the future.” Read more.
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?
- Gin Wigmore On ‘Gravel & Wine’, Butch Walker & Acoustic Shows
- Cody Simpson Talks Sightseeing In Paris With Justin Bieber
- Jessie Ware Talks ‘Sweet Talk’ Video, Celebrity Props
- Ed Sheeran Gets A Sword From ‘The Hobbit’, Courtesy Peter Jackson
- Calvin Harris: Jakwob “Lifted My Chords” From ‘I’m Not Alone’
- Miley Cyrus Denies Meeting Up With Nick Jonas
- Blake Lewis Close To Finishing New Album