Plastic Surgeon Denies Responsibility For Jacko Nose

The New York Daily News reports looked so scary during his Santa Barbara court testimony that his former plastic surgeon denied any responsibility. “Dr. Steven Hoefflin has not done any of ’s nasal surgery since 1998, and had advised him against any further surgery,” said Karen Cotton, lawyer for the Santa Monica doctor. “We have no information or knowledge about anything that Michael has done recently.”

Jacko’s Shock Photos Prompt Court Appearance Delay

November 14, 2002 – Michael Jackson turned up hours late for court on Thursday after his lawyer objected to a photographer whose pictures set the Internet buzzing over the reclusive singer’s bizarre appearance. Web services said the close-up pictures — a rare glimpse of Jackson off-stage — were some of the most viewed of the last 24 hours.

Jacko Spent Money Earmarked For Charity On Production

November 14, 2002 – The New York Post has details on Marcel Avram’s $21 million lawsuit against Michael Jackson claiming Jacko beat it instead of performing at two millennium concerts. Avram said the two charity concerts flopped in part because Jackson spent a fortune on an enormous set he called ‘The Bridge to Nowhere.’ He said he had lectured Jackson about it, telling him the money had been earmarked for needy kids. “I said ‘Hey partner!’ This has to go to the children, not your production,” he said.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *