Sabi released her long-waited debut ‘0 to 60: Love Sounds’ earlier this week. The 11-track mixtape is hosted by Power 106’s Yesi Oritz and DJ Carisma and features the 25-year old singer songwriter with production from G.O.O.D Music artist Ryan McDermott, Mark Feist, The Arsenals, The Costars, and a guest feature from Young Money’s Tyga.
Discussing the project, Sabi said, “Love Sounds is about some aspect of love including loving life. Love has been the thing I’ve personally been in search for including learning to love myself, by which then and only then can you love others. We all are desperate to connect but are so afraid of rejection or abandonment, or have so much baggage. The conversations in the interludes are my findings this far on the subject of love.”
On the second portion of the title, Sabi reveals, “0-60 describes my past. I feel like I went from a girl from Inglewood who likes to sing to the Femme Fatale with Britney Spears. Everything went really fast. The concept also applies to my past love style, from a simple summer romance to all of a sudden considering marriage or whatever’s next.”
Listen via hotnewhiphop.com below.
Tracklisting is as follows below:
1. Intro (ft. Yesi Ortiz and DJ Carisma) (Prod. Ryan McDermott)
2. Cali Love (ft. Tyga) (Prod. Mark Feist)
3. Love Sounds (Prod. Ryan McDermott)
4. Better Than This (Prod. Mark Feist)
5. Hollywood Romance (Prod. Ryan McDermott, Co-Prod. The Arsenals)
6. 24K (Prod. Jonas Jeberg)
7. Both of Us (ft. Ryan McDermott) (Prod. Ryan McDermott, Co-Prod. Mike McTaggart)
8. The Change (Prod. The Costars)
9. Body Language (Prod. Mark Feist)
10. Dreams (Cover) (Prod. Ryan McDermott)
11. Cali Love [Remix] (ft. Tyga) (Prod. Ryan McDermott)