Stephen Gately Found Dead By Georgi Dochev

Police investigating Stephen Gately’s death in Majorca believe the star choked on vomit following a reported eight-hour drinking binge. The singer was found dead by Georgi Dochev, 25, who had early been partying with Gately and his partner Andy Cowles before they returned to Stephen’s vacation home.

“I am devastated,” Dochev told The Sun. “I came out of the bedroom and found Stephen dead. I woke the husband. It is awful – I am in shock and I’m ill with it. I haven’t slept a wink.”

Update: Gately’s family is denying he died after an 8 hour drinking binge.

Related News

One thought on “Stephen Gately Found Dead By Georgi Dochev

  1. bloody chris tui says:

    well this is normal among the celebrities they will poisoned themselves or used drugs in high dosage and they will rock up until they die and everything in the report will be mushed up by many hearsays among millions of people that is the reality of it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.