Three People Get Food Poisoning At Nyla

The New York Post reports three Columbia co-eds who ordered the roasted wild striped bass Monday night at Nyla ended up with food poisoning. A spokesman for ’ restaurant tells the Post that the dish is “one of our most popular dishes. We served 40 orders and no one else had a problem. But the chef is going to personally call the person who complained and give them gift certificates.”

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *