According to Billboard Biz, Utada’s ‘Exodus’ album has topped Mariah Carey for the largest-ever one-day shipment for an English-language album in Japan. On September 8th, Universal Music Japan shipped 1 million copies of ‘Exodus’, easily topping Carey’s 500,000 units. ‘Exodus’ will reach American shores on October 5th.
- Pop Stars React To Boston Marathon Explosions
- Justin Bieber Takes Heat On Twitter For Anne Frank Comment
- Ashley Tisdale Does ‘Scary Movie 5′ Themed Twitter Q&A
- Charlie Sheen Tells Lindsay Lohan: Rehab Sucks
- Mollie King On Being The Saturdays’ Only Single Member
- Cody Simpson On Choosing Which Girl To Serenade
- Cody Simpson And Ryan Beatty Announce Summer Tour
- Lindsay Lohan Pregnant Or April Fooling Twitter?