Hello again, after how popular my last essay was, I thought I would give it another go with different Divas, and some probably aren’t actually Divas, but I don’t care, am gonna write about them anyway.
1) Kylie Minogue, I’m not sure how popular she is in the USA but in UK she’s quite popular and has won best bum award several times. Her last album I felt wasn’t as good as others she has produced and I see her doing acting or modeling.
2) Mandy Moore, I have nooooo idea who this woman is. So you can make your own minds up about her.
3) Shakira, again I don’t know her success in the USA but she hasn’t done as well in UK. I don’t see her doing much in the future, she will phase out I presume.
4) Cher, well, she is quite old so hasn’t got much of a future lol, but she has had a amazing career, an now she’s retired and will hopefully live out her days, relaxing and enjoying life.
5) Victoria Beckham, The only way she can stay in the public eye, is with publicity stunts. I am a huge fan of hers but I can admit she hasn’t got a great voice, but has a fantastic figure. She will as she has already done just be a fashion designer and catwalk model.
6) Delta Goodrem, Afraid to say again, I don’t know how popular she is in the USA, but I’m going to guess and say she is quite. She has a really strong voice and I like her. She will be around singing for a while and probably try her hand at acting.
7) JoJo, this girl is so young, so I can’t really take a guess at her life. I hope she does well and I can imagine her being the Britney spears of this generation of 10 yr olds.
8) Joss Stone, she’s got a really good voice, but she does look a bit odd though. I can see her staying the in the public eye all her life singing, like a Mariah Carey, in actions rather than talent. Saying that though she is a good singer
9) Geri Halliwell, I’m not sure how you spell that, so just going to guess. I cannot stand her, she is trying too hard to be famous and reclaim her solo career. She is the worse spice girl and should not have been let off the leash. I see her going back to being a nobody.
10) Pink, I like her, she grungy and punky mixed with pop. I want to see her settle down and have children, she’s just way cool. She may in some movies an do one more album but then I think she will be passed her sell by date.
One last note, too anyone who left a message on my last essay. That it was terrible or that you wished people didn’t write essays like this, then don’t read them. I wrote these essays to tell people what I think, not to inflict my views on others. Whether you disagree or agree. Thanks for reading this. Kooky777