The New York Post reports by late Sunday, the producers of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ had still not told ABC how they will handle Sara Evans’ departure. “We haven’t heard anything,” an ABC spokeswoman said. Among the possibilities, according to The Post, was the return of Willa Ford and her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who were eliminated last week. Network officials suggested there may not be an announcement until Tuesday night, when the show goes on the air.
The full story at NYPost.com has since been removed.