Anastacia’s Hotel Heater Mishap


updated fans on her blog at MySpace (@anastaciaofficial) on Wednesday (October 29) after performing at the Ribbon Gala. The American pop singer tells readers:

Hello Everyone

It was a very long day yesterday – I arrived in Stockholm, Sweden at 4am.

At the hotel, they brought me space heater to help warm up my room – unfortunately, when I plugged them in they blew the main fuse so I was left in the dark!! The hotel brought me up a flashlight and I was laughing at myself trying to brush my teeth with only the light from the flashlight!!!

I just finished singing at a wonderful Gala supporting Breast Cancer!!! I am at the airport getting ready to fly to Rome where I will be performing on the Lottery Show.

That’s all for now…


Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.