Lee Ryan Soaks Hotel Guests With Fire Extinguisher

The Sun reports star stunned hotel guests when he let off a fire extinguisher in the bar during an all-night drinking session. The drunken singer sprayed drinkers with foam after inviting fans to the Copthorne Hotel bar in Newcastle upon Tyne following a Blue gig on Monday night. “Lee was in his element – a load of nurses were staying in the hotel,” said a witness and victim who was soaked by Ryan.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.